Thursday, February 23, 2012

eeeeeehhhhhh


So today I drank some coffee. Listened to music. The sky looked really awesome. This weather sucked but the clouds we get from it are pretty rad. I have nothing better to do but write. I got a letter from this pretty cute scene chick today. Scene chicks really confuse the fuck out of me with their odd choice in appearances sometimes but don’t worry, this one’s good. And By good I mean she doesn’t look like the reincarnated Amy Winehouse.  . . and by good I mean she doesn’t look like shes smuggling squirrels or raccoons in her hair. This girl is great. I see her sometimes in the library and she’ll write funny comments in all the text books, kiss marks in bright red lipstick on the back cover. Draw Hitler mustaches on all the people. Handle bar ones on the children. She does that, bright red lipstick thing. Why I don’t know. But for some reason I think it’s really hot. Other than that I don’t know much about her. She kinda gives me . . . you know, that look sometimes. I’m not sure but I think we went to middle school together. Any way. She gave me this note and pretty much it said that our idiot teacher can’t teach her a damn thing. And she was wondering if I could call her to explain to her today’s lesson if I have the time. Little did she know I wasn’t paying attention to a damn thing that man said?  but, uh, I’m pretty sure she wants my nuts ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment